The Open Front Split is a front split variation, which relies on the flexibility of the inner thighs and hamstrings. The Open Front Split requires the hips to be one in front of the other. This split is often compared to the True Front Split, where the hips are squared.
This split variation is often used for various dance elements such as modern dance's Penche, martial arts elements such as kicking, figure skating elements such as Ilusion Spin and many other skills in various sports and disciplines.
Zaichik Stretching techniques allow a complete focus not only on each hip individually, but on each of the muscles separately. This makes sure that the flexiblility is coming from all the structures. Each muscles does it's job, instead of all the pressure being placed on already overstretched muscles. And just like all other EasyFlexibility Programs. The results come fast and safe.
How to Achieve an Open Front Split
The Zaichik Stretching Method:
- Isolates muscles actions one by one.
- Takes care of the ones that are tighter first.
- Allows easier focus since you are working on one specific area at a time.
- No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner.
- Pain is not present at all.
- Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for the body.
- Gains are permanent and steady.
- It is very enjoyable to do, and feels more like a workout.
- Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided.
Contents of the Program
The program contains 3 videos:
- Video with follow along routines plus explanations before each exercise (duration: 41 minutes)
- Video without explanations to follow along without interruptions.
- Video containing only the explanations for the Zaichik Stretching Techniques (formerly known as Zaichik Stretching Techniques) for quick reference and review.
The videos contain subtitles for better understanding of the techniques and to make it easier for those who need help in understanding the spoken language.
The program sections are as follows:
Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.
Bonus! Track Your Progress with Stretch180
Follow along the program and measure your progress using our free online application at Stretch180.com. For each workout take a picture of your split and upload it. The application will measure your split angle and give you the date for your Full Split.
Master a Full 180 Split!
So, are you going to keep wasting time and money, risking your health, hitting plateaus, wondering how to reach your goal instead of working towards it? Or are you going to start your EasyFlexibility Splits Training Program and get nice full flat impressive front and side splits sooner than you expect?
It is your choice. Click on the add to cart button at the bottom if you prefer the latter option.