Side Splits Advanced
Side Split Cold and Beyond is an advanced flexibility program for the straddle. When students achieve their side splits, there are usually two questions that come up.
- How can I keep my split, after the workout.
- How can develop my split to transfer it over in various skills.
There are people who master their split for no other reason, than because it's cool. It's a benchmark of self-achievement in flexibility, it's a cool party trick, it's something that Jean Claude Van Damme does almost in every movie. This is enough for many to strive toward this stretch. To each it's own. However what good is the split, if you can only do it after 30 minutes of warm up?
Muscles Involved in a Side Split
Virtually all hip muscles are stretched. Each one must be taken care of separately, and this is one of the key points of Zaichik Stretching Techniques (formerly known as Kinesiological Stretching Techniques).
How to Achieve a Side Split
The Zaichik Stretching Method:
- Isolates muscles actions one by one.
- Takes care of the ones that are tighter first.
- Allows easier focus since you are working on one specific area at a time.
- No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner.
- Pain is not present at all.
- Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for the body.
- Gains are permanent and steady.
- It is very enjoyable to do, and feels more like a workout.
- Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided.
Contents of the Program
The program contains 3 videos:
- Video with follow along routines plus explanations before each exercise (duration: 53 minutes)
- Video without explanations to follow along without interruptions.
- Video containing only the explanations for the Zaichik Stretching Techniques (formerly known as Kinesiological Stretching Techniques) for quick reference and review.
The videos contain subtitles for better understanding of the techniques and to make it easier for those who need help in understanding the spoken language.
The program sections are as follows:
Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.
Bonus! Track Your Progress with Stretch180
Follow along the program and measure your progress using our free online application at Stretch180.com. For each workout take a picture of your split and upload it. The application will measure your split angle and give you the date for your Full Split.
Master a Full 180 Split!
So, are you going to keep wasting time and money, risking your health, hitting plateaus, wondering how to reach your goal instead of working towards it? Or are you going to start your EasyFlexibility Splits Training Program and get nice full flat impressive front and side splits sooner than you expect?