How to Do a Roundhouse Kick
Get answers to the following questions and learn:
- How to properly throw and align your body for the RoundHouse Kick
- Many different ways to develop the techniques of the RoundHouse Kick
- The joint movements used in the RoundHouse Kick.
- A warm-up routine designed to enable the best results in training and combat
- The muscle utilization and kinesiological break down of the RoundHouse Kick
- Endurance drills and exercises to enable your muscular and cardio respiratory system to maintain fast and powerful kicks for a long period of time.
- Different drills to optimize the focus, precision and control of your kicks.
- Drills designed to bring functional balance and stability needed in real combat or self defense situation.
- How to strengthen the antagonists of the kick to prevent injuries and unleash the hidden reserve of speed and power.
- Learn specific exercises designed to develop the kinetic chain of the supporting leg, core and kicking leg for the most force and power output.
- Learn time tested techniques, to optimize timing and develop the blazing kicking speed.
- Learn proven exercises, drills and techniques to increase the flexibility and strength in specific muscles to develop light, fast and powerful high kicks.
© ElasticSteel Corp., EasyFlexibility, Paul Zaichik, et. El., 2022. No part of the materials available through ElasticSteel.com, EasyFlexiiblity.com, site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Paul Zaichik EasyFlexibility.com, Elasticsteel.com.. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of Paul Zaichik EasyFlexibility.com, Elasticsteel.com is prohibited. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Paul Zaichik, EasyFlexibility.com, Elasticsteel.com.
Leave a comment